Scholley’s entrepreneurial journey began at a very young age when she was offered an opportunity to sell jewelry within her mother’s retail business. By the time she reached college age, Scholley ran her own tutoring program for second and third graders during the summer. At 24, she extended upon her educational business ventures and opened a private school. Bubenik continued to work in the corporate world until 3 and half years ago when she decided that she wanted to get into helping business owners develop and fulfill their dreams. As a result, she created Premier HR Solutions.
Premier HR Solutions seeks to help business compete in today’s market through recruitment, turn-over minimization, and compliance. The experience of working closely with entrepreneurs to accomplish their goals has given Scholley great insight into exactly what small business owners should be doing on the people-side of things. Bubenik advises that entrepreneurs develop a “people-plan” just as they would a business or sales plan. This is a step that many people look over when setting up their companies and an example of what will be covered in “Strategies for Managing the People Side of the Business,” Scholley’s upcoming book. The book will highlight key lessons learned through her experience working in corporate arenas as well as entrepreneurs. She is currently writing the last chapter and once edited, “Strategies for Managing the People Side of the Business” will be available to purchase. Although the number of clients PHRS can take on yearly is limited, Scholley Bubenik’s book will help to get her message across to unlimited number of business owners.
1. If Scholley woke up one morning and her business was gone she would first get on the internet and seek out local business, commerce, and investors, She would then begin networking and introduce herself to people who could benefit from her services.
2. Bubenik wishes she had avoided her biggest entrepreneurial mistake by keeping a constant pulse on the financial aspect of her business. She moved so quickly that she later realized that she’d mismanaged finances and pipeline revenue.
3. Scholley recommends the book “StrengthsFinder 2.0” by Tom Rath
4. She recommends the business tool Contactually. Learn more at:
5. Scholley can be reached at 512 799 7418
or simply visit premierhrsolutions.net to learn more.
YouTube - Entrepreneur Essentials presented by Jeff Kikel
An exciting edition to T-Werx is the start of our YouTube show called Entrepreneur Essentials. On EE, we interview entrepreneurs to understand how their journey began, what challenges they have faced and what is new with their business. Entrepreneur Essentials is designed to give insight into the challenges entrepreneurs face each day.
Proud Members of
Copyright 2017, T-Werx, LLC